Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Analytics - Association Rules Output

mtzatsou
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is any way to extract in a database (e.g. HANA) all the information from the Association Rules?

I tried to extract the information of average duration for each rule and i was not able.

I was only able to extract the information of Confidence and Support for each rule generated.

Many thanks,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Update: I had a discussion round with our ultra-expert and he mentioned the fact that these parameters are available in the model "parameter tree". They can be exported to a local file and then transferred to SAP HANA if need be. All of this can be scripted using our scripting language KxShell.

Thanks & regards

Antoine

Parameter reference, for the record:

• Protocols/Default/Transforms/Kxen.AssociationRules/Results/ARulesEngineResults/Rules/Rule1/DurationMin
  • Protocols/Default/Transforms/Kxen.AssociationRules/Results/ARulesEngineResults/Rules/Rule1/DurationMax
  • Protocols/Default/Transforms/Kxen.AssociationRules/Results/ARulesEngineResults/Rules/Rule1/DurationMean

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

As you are an SAP employee, let's turn this to an in-house conversation and we will post the outcome here? Feel free to send me an email.

Thanks & regards

Antoine

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, we discussed in detail with Maria, what she is trying to achieve is not currently doable with the product. If anybody has the same need, feel free to create an idea in our Idea Place. SAP Predictive Analytics: Home

Best regards

Antoine