Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work manager(Agentry) - IK34 collective measuring point performance issue

vivek_gaurav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had installed SAP Work manager 6.20 in SMP and

in ECC, Component - SMERP, Release - 610_700 , SP-Level - 0004, support package - SAPK61004INSMERP is installed.

I am facing performance issue while creating Collective measuring point in IK34 in SAP.

It is taking too long time, if measuring point is around 63 in that entry and generate a dump of Time Out.

We had applied all three SAP Note for performance improvement of measuring point but still it is giving dump after 10 Minutes

given below :

1. 2089652
2. 2048159
3. 2097316

I had attached dump screen shot.

Kindly suggest me to improve performance of IK34 - Collective measuring point

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vivek,

As mentioned in the other blog, if none of our suggestion works plus none of our SAP notes (searchable in the Search online) meets your requirements then this may be a unique issue tied to your environment. If you want to open an SAP incident tied to this, make sure it is not really tied to customization but tied to something standard.

Please make sure you have the following before opening an SAP incident/ticket.

1) Your analysis of the ST12 or ST22 of the issue.

2) Pin point where the slowness is and take snapshot.
3) Have the smpServerName-smp-server.log and Agentry log during the point of failure.
4) Do an analysis of the method defined in the ST12 using SE37 to see if the method is causing an error or dump. Grab the data or parameters of the field based on the smpServerName-smp-server.log and see when you use SE37 if there is a performance (slowness here) or if it completely dumps the data.

5) Get ready to open your R/3 connection before opening the incident.

Make all of this available before you open the incident so that it will be for faster processing.

@To all: Also if anybody wants to contribute to Vivek on your experiences too help out as well.

Best Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer

vivek_gaurav
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Mark..

My issue is resolved after applying NOTE : 2116192

Regards

Vivek

mark_pe
Active Contributor