cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could i get the User id From the Password.

0 Kudos

Hi.

I need a small information.

I seen some posts that, if a person forgot the Userids. through the email he may be login.

But if he forgot userid or Email account. In this case how could he get the Userid of scn.sap.

He forgot everything like Email registered account and User id of Sap.scn . In this case how could he get the his account details.

He does not have anything. Only pass word he knows. Is there any chance to get user id.

Password he knows. Any possibility please inform me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mukarjee,

Does he remember the question asked or answered on scn? if so, then he can search that thread which would have user ID included.

or perhaps creating a new user ID and opting the same password as the only thing you remember for your credentials i see the only opportunity to get a user ID with same password 🙂

good luck!

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From password it is not possible to identify userid. If it were it would be a bit of a security hole...

If he can't remember userid nor password, then how would he know that he'd got the correct userid anyway?

0 Kudos

Actually the thing is . He daily come to office. And open the Chrome -> then he is opening the Sap.scn , then in Login Credentials. if he type first word of his user id then automatically. the user id will appear. then he will enter the passwords. So, after some days he has not seen the userid. Only remembers the password. this is the problem. there no other thing.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perhaps google to find out where you can see stored userids in Chrome?

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mukarjee

If he created his account with his real name then Google the following in Chrome:

<insert his name> site:scn.sap.com/people

Hopefully his name is not too common and he can look at the accounts that display. If he's filled in any information or tried to ask questions then he might recognise it. From there he should be able to figure our his user Id or email support.

If password is correct then he will be able to login to the scn.sap.com

Other option is for him to think about all of the email accounts he might have and try each one.

Regards

Colleen