Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot- Status SPRQ

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing issue in clearing some inspection lots having system status "REL CALC"

(Inspection type 01 - Goods Receipt Insp. for Purchase Order - Lot was auto generated by Purchase order)

And quantity of these lots is not being displayed Quality inspection in MMBE(stock overview).

What could be the possible reason for this?

Please suggest me how to clear these lots?

Please refer the screen shots

Status in MMBE

Thanks,

Prasad Inamdar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor

Hello,

Please refer SAP KBA    2136634 - Status SPRQ is missing for an inspection lot

Status SPRQ can only be active for inspection lots with stock-relevant stock types, for example inspection types 01, 04, 05, 08, 09. In some cases inspection lots may not be relevant to stock. The status SPRQ won't appear when this kind of inspection lot is created in the following cases

There are inspection lots for several special stock types which are NOT stock-relevant. This means, that the stock cannot be posted in the usage-decision, but has to be posted with MM-transactions. As a consequence the corresponding tab "quality inspection stock" is not available in the usage-decision t-code QA11/QA12 and status SPRQ is missing.

Only inspection lots, which are created for special stock indicator (technical SOBKZ) = BLANK, E, K or Q are stock-relevant. 

For an inspection lot with inspection type 01, if the related purchase order has account assignment category K, the status SPRQ won't show up either. The inspection lot is not stock-relevant. This is standard design and cannot be changed.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the explanation. But now i have encountered the reason of problem. Stock is visible in GR blocked stock.And the stock in GR blocked stock has been posted through the movement type 101 against Purchase order. Now am not able to understand how to transfer this stock from GR blocked stock to unrestricted and simultaneously clear the concerned inspection lots.

Note: I tried GR with mvt 105, but system is allowing because of previous GR is with mvt 101.

Please suggest.

Screen shot of MB51

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195779
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Please check post to inspection stock is Tick in Material master for 01 inspection type.

Also check lot is skipping due to DMR.

Please provide detail status for the lot.

Regards,

Amarnath Dube