cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message subject in seeburger AS2 Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have been having a working scenario of EDI 997 message coming in to PI, on top of it we configured new Interface for getting 810 messages also. Now the tricky part is.. the sender is.. same partner with unique AS2 ID sending both(997 & 810) messages with same subject. I have gone through help and configured classifier/BIC/Splitter modules as shown below. Vendor is getting "403 Forbidden" error after below changes.

Please let me know if you can see any gap here..want to know do we need to do any other changes like installing Split997 adapter for making this work..

The same is working if vendor sends message subject manually but it can nor be done in automated process..

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

you need to use one sender AS2 channel to get both 810 and 997 messages (if there is no specific message subject). Then you need segregate the different 810 and 997 either in splitter or (RD/ID).

regards,

Harish

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

I agree with Harish, you just need one sender channel as you are using AUTO mapping, which will determine the EDI message type automatically based on the incoming content.

As mentioned in the AS2 manual, your partner is getting the 403 error due to reason c.

I no longer have access to system with Seeburger, but if I remember correctly, you need to configure the splitting via Message Splitter in the Seeburger Workbench.

Regards

Eng Swee

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

will appreciate and award any help provided..please shed some light..

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aren't Harish's and my replies enough? What other light do you need shedding? Did you not try to remove the extra channel and configure the Message Splitter in the workbench?