cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue after GR cancellation or production lot cancellation

0 Kudos

Dears,

We have an issue with lot cancellation in SAP. Once GR or production order lot is cancelled, subsequent QM lot is not being cancelled. It remains as it is. However, stock will be reversed from QM inspection. So cancelled lot can not be cleared as well as cancelled.

Kindly suggest solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am facing same issue, after Cancellation of Insp Lot of GR (01), Insp Lot didn't get LTCA status (Lot not cancelled) and STRQ not reset.

Is anybody having root cause, probable reason and solution for this issue?

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Issue has been solved thru ZQEVAC20 - Report to adjust the quality stock between MM and QM.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Please check the SAP notes below for further analysis -

102759 - Cancel.a material document creating inspection lots

949477 - Material doc cancellation: Inspection lot is not cancelled

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Also i checked status for lot in QA02, cancel status was not available. However, block option was available. I blocked it but still it didnt got cancelled. Snapshots i will give you on saturday 19.3.16

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Normally, as soon as you reverse the GR MvT 101 with MvT 102, then the linked inspection lot will also get reversed with status "LTCA". Do you mean, once your GR got cancelled, the stock which initially got posted to Quality stock was reversed, but the inspection lot of inspection type 04 which got created earlier, didn't got the status "LTCA"? What is the system status for your inspection lot now? Are you sure that the material document you created earlier was cancelled??

As I don't know the system status, please check in QA02 => Inspection Lot => Function => Cencel Lot => If this option is still active or not!!

Please provide additional details in screenshots to understand your issue better.

Thanks,

Arijit

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I will try to sumarize what I understood here:

1. You post GR for PP order

2. Qty. will be posted into Q stock and IL will be created

3. You cancle the GR for the PP order

Expectation would be that the Q stock will also be cancelled, right?

Best regards

Patrick

0 Kudos

Yes dear, but in this case, stock from QM ( MMBE ) will get reversed, however, QM lot will not be cancelled automatically