Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while access service

evgeniypotseluev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there.

I'm trying to create my first fiori app using scn tutorials.

I've created a Odata service in "/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE - Activate and Maintain Services", the system put it there

sap/opu/odata/sap/ZGW_RE_BU01_SRV

When i try to access it i get an error in chrome:

Call of service /sap/opu/odata/sap/zgw_re_bu01_srv terminated because of an error. The following error text was processed in system SID : Syntax error in program /IWFND/CL_SODATA_HTTP_HANDLER=CP .The error occurred on the application server SERVER. The termination type was: RABAX_STATE.If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system SID in transaction ST22. If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server SERVERin transaction SM21. If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for further information in the trace file for the work process in transaction ST11 on the application server . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes. If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

I've checked ST22 and found, then method HANDLE_CSRF_TOKEN is not inheritaded.

My service inheritate "Logon procedure" from upward service sap/opu/

I tried to deactivate ~CHECK_CSRF_TOKEN=0 but has no result.

Also i checked parameters in profiles:

login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1

login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

login/ticket_only_by_https = 0

my system is

SAP_GWFND 740 0004

What should i try next to have access to service? its local system, so i dont bother about security.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Evgenly,

Why do you assume is an authorization problem?

Can you describe the steps you followed previously? It's important to know what environments you are using, if you set trusted connections between backend and fronted, and if your users has the corresponding authorizations, for example. You can also post some screenshot of your configuration.

Regards,

Leonardo.

Andre_Fischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have you tested the Service using the SAP Gateway Client ?

Transaction /n/iwfnd/gw_client?

Best Regards,

Andre

evgeniypotseluev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andre!

Thank you for your reply!

this tcode shows me an error:

HTTP Send failed: HTTPIO_ERROR_CREATE_MYSAPSSO-Fehlermeldung beim Senden der Daten

(Message no. /IWFND/COS_SUTIL100)

As i mentioned before smthg wrong with authorizations and i dont know where can i disable it/

I get such error from every service down to /default_host/sap/opu/ (the logon procedure is set by SAP)/

And i dont get any error from every service down to /default_host/sap/opu/utils/ (the standart logon procedure is set)

Thank u!

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To solve the issue in Gateway Client you can refer to Andre's blog 

As the error in Chrome says   - "syntax error in class /IWFND/CL_SODATA_HTTP_HANDLER", could you check in SE24 if the class has some syntax error