cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

href in Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a table in a View. In the table, I want to provide one column which should contain values as href (hyperlink). The purpose is to provide a hyperlink to the user so that when user clicks on it he should be able to go another view.

Please provide inputs.

Points assured.

Regards

Nikhil Bansal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

In table, when you are doing apply template , that time , to whichever column you want hyperlink, choose UI element LinkToAction instead of default Input field.

If you are not using apply temp, then when you add column cell editior use LinkToAction UI element.

then on its action yu can define the action to be performed

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Full points to you.

I have 1 more question.

I am pulling the data from a Z table in R/3 and populating it into a Table in my View.

I intend to know the rows of the data fetched from R/3 and show only those no. of rows in Table (in the view) i.e. if no of row returned is 1 then only 1 row should be shown to the user. As of now the default no. of rows in the table is 5. I want to make this dynamic.

Let me know your inputs.

Regards

Nikhil Bansal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make visible rowcount your table property to be set as -1.

Then it will work dynamically.

Thanks,

Lohi.

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry was stuck in some issue...

try making the row visibility property of table -1

hope it helps

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use LinkToAction as table cell editor, assign action "onNavigateToView" with parameter "row" of type I<TableDataSourceNode>Element.

Define parameter mapping for "onAction" to be able to determine the table row where the link was clicked.

In action handler, read parameter "row", decide where to navigate and call corresponding plug.

Armin

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

• I suggest you to use LinkToAction UI element which will suitable for your Requirement

Regards,

<b>Ramganesan K</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

You can use the LinkToAction UI element in that column and onAction of that you can fire the plg to othe view.

Regards,

Jhansi