Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class and Chars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are using batch management in ewm.

Batch is replicating from ecc to ewm but class and characteristics are not appearing in EWM.

In ECC

Class Type 023 created and assigned to Org.Area W to below tables :

MCHA
MARA

In EWM

Class Type 230 created and assigned to Org.Area W to table /SAPAPO/MATKEY and /SAPAPO/VERSKEY

We did CFM1 and CFM2  and check CL02 but class and chars are not replicating .

Can I get some clue where I am missing ?

BR,

Olet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olet,

Did you maintain the Org area in the class ( CL02 ) basic data tab, and characteristics tab along with characteristics ?

I hope you are using three default characteristics LOBM_ZUSTD, LOBM_VFDAT & LOBM_HERKL.

While doing the CIF also, it would required to maintain the org area and class type 023 along with class & characteristics, since Org area is responsible to integrate the batches from ERP to EWM.

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello CK,

Yeah it is maintained . Please have a look

I have on query as you said we have to CIF Org.Area ,Class Type and Classes and chars in one integration mode . Right ?

I can find the filed for Org.Area,Class Type and Characteristics.

But didn't find any filed for classes !

I believe classes will move along with characteristics.

BR,

Olet

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

Need to move class& charecterstics together..

C K REDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ck,

I am doing the same please check .

Even CFM2 is successful executing but can't see chars in CL02.

BR,

Olet

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olet,

Class type 230 and org area assignment enough for the table  /Sapapo/versionkey..not required for other tables...in ERP also for only the table MCHA.

And also check the setting in the 'Set Control Parameters for ERP Version Control' for batch control.

SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Interfaces-ERP Integration-General Settings-Set Control Parameters for ERP Version Control

C K REDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ck,

Below are the current setting for batch control

BR,

Olet

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the activation of business function LOG_LE_INTEGRATION in ERP ( t code : SFW5) and check the WH specific parameters also in ERP.

C K REDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello CK,

It is already activated .

Where exactly I have to check WH specific parameters in ERP .

BR,

Olet

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olet,

Here is the path in ECC,

Spro-Integration with Other SAP Components-Extended Warehouse Management-Basic Settings for EWM Linkage-Maintain Extended WM-Specific Parameters

C K REDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ck,

It is maintained.

BR,

Olet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello CK,

My class and characteristics are available in CL02 in EWM.

But their values are not appearing in batch

Even in product master class and class type are not replicating

BR,

Olet

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olet,

Check the Batch update control setting under cross process settings. there you need to maintain the business systems.

SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Cross-Process Settings-Batch Management-Batch Status Management-Set Update Control (Centralized, Decentralized)

Other thing, how did you distribute the class,characteristics & batches ( sequence ), you should have to move first class/characteristics  and then batches.

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ck,

Batch is distributed with delivery document.

Yeah class and chars were distributed first.

Under

SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Cross-Process Settings-Batch Management-Batch Status Management-Set Update Control (Centralized, Decentralized)

For batch update control do we have to maintain ECC Business system or EWM business system or both  ?

BR,

Olet

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olet,

You can maintain the EWM busyness systems. If it is a testing system, you can distribute one more delivery and try.

C K Reddy