SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure due date = document date + 5, Student Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I post a document after processing student fees the document gets posted with a net due date = start date of the academic session in the academic calendar. I need to populate this due date to be = document posting + 5 business days.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks for your inputs in advance,

Jaideep.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jaideep,

In maintain Due date schedule screen you have a option for maintaining exceptions(Due date schedule exceptions) double click Due date schedule exceptions enter your calculation object(Program or Module depending on your configuration), exception(Registration/Booking after), Time limit(Standard TL 0100), Installment Procedure(Due with Booking or cancelling date plus offset), Number(5), Unit(Days) after doing the above setting system will populate the due date as Booking date + 5 days.

But the above setting will not consider the Holidays, so if you need to consider only working days  check with your ABAPer if they can put a validation based on the Factory calendar in the exception.

Regards,

Ramakrishna.