Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP sync errors

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have couple of SOAP to ECC sync scenarios, where I can see error in PI for these messages as below - "SOAP: Call failed: java.io.IOException: Error receiving or parsing request message: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while silently connecting: org.w3c.www.protocol.http.HttpException: Connect timed out"

when I checked it seems that the request has been sent to ECC and ECC also sent back the reply but in PI i have these SOAP processing errors.

What should be parameter settings or any changes are required? I have 4 -5 interfaces with this kind of errors.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Kindly check the communication channel log of the PI - ECC connection. May be you are seeing the error in the SOAP adapter but PI simply is raising the the PI -ECC exception to the SOAP adapter.

This problem could be originated in the PI - ECC connection, if you are setting a wrong name machine. Check in the ECC st22 if there is any exception and mainly enable the sxi_monitor in the ECC to assure 100% if the message is coming and the time that it needs.

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And also check the payload volume for which its failing

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

First check there is connectivity problem between PI and source system, Run a telnet test from PI operating system level make sure there is no problem. It seems like there is network problem between PI and source system.

Regards,

Praveen.

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

In that case the request message should not have came? but I am getting a request message from source but I think in response sending there is a problem.

Could you please correct if something is wrong.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

There is no network problem between source system to PI system, the problem is from PI system to source system. Either PI is not allowing source system IP or source system is not allowing PI IP address. Just make sure there is no connectivity problems.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul.

Try increasing the timeout Parameter

1621719 - Timeout Parameters in SOAP Sender_Receiver Adapter

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu,

so will 300000  msecs suffice? and adding this value in channels for timout hampers the system performance?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Should not hamper,Did you check if this issue is happening only in case of huge payloads?