cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loading new ECC materials to SRM automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

is there a way to automatically replicate materials in SRM immediately after they have created purchasing views in ECC?

Customer loads materials to ECC in batches and currently I run r3as manually after to do replication (initial loading).

Is there a way to trigger this automatically?

Hoping for your help,

Regards,

Dex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moacir_goelzer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dex,

I this case the tables CRMCONSUM, CRMRFCPAR, CRMSUBTAB and CRMPAROLTP must be set correctly on ECC side through the SAP note 720819. In the case of the intial load on R3AS the object MATERIAL must be load and the table CRMRFCPAR must be set correctly to download type 'I'.

So, kindly read the note and make sure these tables are correctly set. After this I believe the initial download will be replicate automatically to SRM.

Kind Regards,

Moacir Goelzer

SRM Support Engineer MS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI dex

Generally if you have all the settings maintained should start on its own

Also refer the note it lists down all the steps if these are done the delta load ideally flows on its own

Also check report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW

BTE event has been maintained in R/3 table TBE31 this one is mainly responsible for automatic transfer

720819 - Middleware consumer entry for SRM in OLTP system

regards

Vinita

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dex,

You should maintain entry in table CRMRFCPAR for delta download, refer SAP Note 720819 for further details.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay

We have no problem with delta download.
My concern is on automatic initial loading once new materials are created in ECC..

You have any idea how to automatically trigger this?