Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Determination Error in /SAPAPO/APO_SNC_EXTRACTION

ujwalarora1982
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Need some expertise from you on one SNC issue.

I have planned production saved for 2 of the plants 3416 & 3417 in the planning book (as shown below):

I am trying to publish demand to SNC through /SAPAPO/APO_SNC_EXTRACTION for both plants 3416 & 3417:

But I am getting "Error during supplier determination for location &1 product &2" in the log:

Do you know what could have led to this error? What is missing as far as master data is concerned?

Please help me with your expert comments on it.

Thanks & Regards,

Ujwal Arora

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ujwal,

Did you find the solution for your problem. Please let me know. I am also facing the same issue.

ujwalarora1982
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Harshad,

Yes, this issue has been resolved.

We have a Z program, wherein all the products on plant 3417 (shown above) are extended to all supplier locations as in our case it is SUCGMSA (this dummy location has been created in APO itself). We have T Lanes created from SUCGMSA -> 3417.

We also a Z-table where we have provided a mapping between supplier & receiver locations, and this Z-table is being used by Z-program (described above).

This error comes when your products are not extended supplier locations/plants. So, please check for your master data setup and do the needful. Thereafter, try releasing your demand to SNC.

Thanks & Regards,

Ujwal Arora

0 Kudos

Thank you the reply

Answers (0)