cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Processing >>Settlement Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can someone tell me if there is any documentation available that explains how Settlement management works in S/4HANA given  that its replacing Rebate processing. I have been trolling through the SCN and cant find anything .

Thanks

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member

Hi Maria,

Essentially the whole rebate process is controlled from the condition contract

Header and Patner data is entered as master data data.

The condition part needs customising in the IMG to create the condition types and access seqs You can find this in  IMG under logistics general/settlement management

See attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for keep posting on this issue!

I can't see any attachments though!

KR,

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Did you find a solution to it. Let me know, as I want to configure Rebates processing on S/4.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't help you, maybe the rest of the group members have something to share.

KR,

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done any initial config on it?

Regards

Akber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any success to get end to end config document for SD? Do we need to have pricing procedure setup for vendor as well ?

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Some answers are here for those people who cannot get there sales order to determine the condition contract.

SanjoyRC
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am trying to set up a Condition Contract for Vendor Rebate in S/4 HANA. Created and Released the Condition Contract, but cannot Settle it. I am getting the Message " No Condition Contracts for Settlement selected"...any help or documentation on this would be really appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Did any of you find a solution to it on s/4 hana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I managed to find the config and understand how it works - Well almost

However there is one issue on the Condition Contract itself that I need some advice on.

In the conditions section there is a dropdown of the condition table you want to use which when selected should generate  the condition line entry screen to match the fields of the selected condition table.

How do you add entries to this condition table

I thought by creating a new access sequence for the access that it would default in but no such luck.

Does anyone know how to complete this step ?

Thanks

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Any useful documentation related to what you have already found? Unfortunately I haven't reached to that step you are asking!

KR,

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Will it be possible for you to mail the configuration document? I have been able to setup the condition contracts and get them determined in sales orders and invoices. However, I have not been able to settle a condition contract partially or fully.

Regards,
Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit

Were you able to configure the Settlement Management is S/4HANA.

If yes, Kindly mail (ananth_mp@yahoo.co.in) me the document please,

I am presently on the S/4HANA project need to do the full configuration for Settlement Management, I am stuck for the past 2 day and not progressing

Thank you

Reg

Ananth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also still struggling with the settlement of an SD condition contract - so if anyone has managed to successfully settle one I would be very interested to hear how.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you manage to find something about Settlement management in S/4 HANA?

Apart from the following, I haven't detected anything else:

Settlement Management

I am still interested on finding some more information if someone has some hands on experience it would be great to share!

Best regards,

Maria

antonkolganov
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have found Condition Contract Management White Paper which can help you on this topic.

Follow this link to SAP JAM Group: https://jam4.sapjam.com/groups/N3RjWOiJvXfziaX6elL5vI/documents/2csIYJEPpD1tqnmU8piKnL/slide_viewer?...

Br

Anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

thank you for the info, but unfortunately I don't have access at the SAP Jam at the moment.

KR,

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria

Were you able to configure the Settlement Management is S/4HANA.

If yes, Kindly mail (ananth_mp@yahoo.co.in) me the document please,

I am presently on the S/4HANA project need to do the full configuration for Settlement Management, I am stuck for the past 2 day and not progressing

Thank you

Reg

Ananth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anton,

I'm also struggling with the rebate process in S4HANA 1511. The pricing schema finds the contract but I'm getting the error:

Condition record exists, but has not been set

I don't have access to the SAP Jam Platform.

Could it be possible to mail me that document please?

Here's my email address: diurmo@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your help.

Diego