cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defect class hide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I want to hide the defet class for all notification types. I am trying in SPRO-notification types-define screen templates-general screen. I have select radio button as hide for defect location (VIQMFE-FEQKLAS) and (RIWO00-TXTCDOT).

But when i am trying to create the notfication type it is allowing the values. It is not hiding. Please help me what is the process how cn i hide this defect location.

Regards,

Anitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

After you have hidden defect class (VIQMFE-FEQKLAS) and ObjectPart Code Text (RIWO00-TXTCDOT), for your notification what is happening in QM01 and QM02/03? Please can you share the screenshot.

You can try below options -

a) Create influence for transaction code [T365-TCODE] and 'hide' the requested fields form QM01.

OR,

b) Remove the catalog type "9" [Defect Types] form your Notification type & Catalog Profile Combination.

Please test and confirm with screenshot what is happening.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear arijit,

Thanks for reply. I hide those fields for notification type F2. when i am create the notification type with F2 system is allowing the to enter the defect class values. so finalyy not hiding.

Please help me

Regards,

anitha

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

As suggested, please can you try option a) first and let me know if that is working. As option b) is something it will remove the usage of defect types, you should not try this unless you are very sure, that you do not need it at all.

Give it a try and suggest your observations.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arijit

I tried with first option. it is not working. Please suggested me.

Regards,

Anitha

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

Please share the Influence screenshot.

Thanks,

Arijit