Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple Invoices for Single Delivery

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I was looking for a solution for this query, where my user has a requirement that,

They have Schedule requirement for 10000 nos. FG stock also available for 10000 nos. But as per customer's requirement we have to raise 4 separate invoices of 2500 nos each.

In the settings for the item category I checked for the billing relevance and it was 'A' and I changed it to 'K'.

After I made the change, it allows me to change the open quantity in VF01 selection list, but even after I change the quantity and press enter still it shows the original billing quantity.

Please require help in this. Have I missed something?

Best Regards...

AL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member299860
Participant

Dear all,

Please can any one help me out with this issue.

Actually what is happening is when I am clicking on the 'Selection List' I am able to edit the open quantity but after I select the line item and click on 'copy' and execute the billed quantity is still showing the original quantity.

Need help on this.

Best Regards

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly recheck . It is working fine for partial qty.

Initial value of 2 :

Changed the open qty to 1 and the line items are selected and Copied.

The 2 Line items are copied.

The Qty has changed from 2 to 1.

Regards,

SRK

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SRK,

I am following the same steps that you have mentioned!

I am doing VF01, click on the selection list, the open quantity field is editable, I change the quantity and select the line and click on copy and do F8 - until this step this is fine but when this is executed, in the billed quantity field, it is displaying the original quantity and not like in the screen shot that you have posted.

Is it not working for me because batch Management is active for my material? I don't know but it was mentioned in one of the posts that I was going through.

Thanks!

Best Regards

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

I came across the below link which deals with the batch managed partial billing.

How to realize partial quantity billing for delivery with batch split items - ERP SD - SCN Wiki

Hope it makes sense.

Regards,

SRK

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SRK,

Thanks. I will update you on this!

Best Regards!

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SRK,

Thanks for providing the link for realization of invoicing partially for Batch split items. That worked!!

Best Regards!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have changed the configuration after the sale order is created, then it wont have any impact on your billing.  Create a new sale order and test it

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi for your advice.

Best Regards!

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the copy control between Billing document to delivery document.

Maintain copying routine as 34.

Keep billing relevance in Item category as 'K'

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep, changing the copying requirements to 34 will change it to order-related GI. It didn't work.

Does this work if the Batch determination is activated?