Did you mean: 

issue with Fiori apps travelmanagment

samiuddin83
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

Need Your advice

we are doing testing on FIORI Travel Managment  I am facing below two issue

1) I am not able to book advance as it is not appearing in fiori more when i book advance in R3 UI5 it is not appearing in FIORI

2) when i  try to save trip after entering the required fields i am not able to do so as getting below error message

trip cannot be save in this status

Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

Trip status will determine which business transactions permit and characterizes its overall life cycle. I guess already trip has been created by employee on same day and same time. Kindly check in PR05.

Regards,

Ram

samiuddin83
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

i have checked and found the dates are not repeated, please check my reply to tejas with screenshot and help me out.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sam,

Provide more details :

Application i guess is My Travel and expense. Could you provide the snapshot for the same. Please try the same from backend if it is happening and check the status in PR05.

Regards,

Tejas

samiuddin83
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Tejas,

Thanks for your reply

before going for fiori i have tested in R3 and posted trip successfully with any errors.

Issue is when do the same in Fiori.

Here i am not able to see advance tab or column, where i can see the advance amount paid in R3

and i am not able to save trip as you can see the error message. when i refer the error message there no information in error message