cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

08 Inspection lot with WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use the 08 inspection lots to perform on the fly ad hoc inspections in our warehouse. The sloc does not change but we cant to putaway the Q stock into an inspection storage type as its physically a seperate area in the warehouse. However the 322 on the IM side creates the Q lot, and only does the 922-TR ZONE flip. I want to sent it from the original bin to 922, then back as Q stock and this Q stock should be sent to the Q storage type as Q stock. Then when the UD is done and the stock is accepted, via 321, it will do a 922 flip and the stock should not come back to the original bin. I am ok with having TOs to be manually confirmed to move the stock back and forth from the original bin to the Q bin. Can someone guide me here ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if you do not want Q stock to go to original bin after UD, check if the source storage type has set for 'post to same bin', this setting make system to pick same storage type and bin as destination.

Even you need not to create TO manually against PCN, TO can pick the destination storage type based on storage type search of you activated 'Immediate TO creation for movement type 321 in IM-WM' interface.

BR

kamlakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G S,

You dont have to manually transfer (using LT01) stock from/to 922 stor. type. When you create TO (LT05)against the PCN, generated due to inspection lot, automatically "Q" stock will go to original bin and standard stock from bin. You can mark the bin you want as source/destination according to your choice if there are stocks in multiple bins. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pritt

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As a result of inspection system creates Posting change Notice , you can convert that PCN into TO using tcode  LT05 where you can manually enter the destination storage bin or you can definitely an strategy for automatic search