Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

po release authorisation based on po document type

former_member707912
Participant
0 Kudos

hi everyone how can i restrict po release authorisation based on po document type i found one object M_EINK_FRG but here only release group and release code is there i want to add po document type also can anybody suggest me

7 REPLIES 7

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the authorization object M_BEST_BSA in PO Release transaction codes ME29N and ME28?

0 Kudos

ya i have seen this but i want combination of po release and po document type

0 Kudos

Dear,

Its only play with user ROLEs.So you need to have separate role with respect to P.O document type and Release code group and Release codes.

Regards,

Pardhu

0 Kudos

ya i have created one custom object with combination of release code group and po doc type and assigned to role then also its not working.How to assign this to standard me29n

0 Kudos

Dear,

You can use standard authorization objects.Because ME29N/ME28 can be accessed based on standard authorization object.

Regards,

Pardhu

0 Kudos

what ur saying is good actually what i am trying to say release code should not work for one document type and for other document type release code must restrict

0 Kudos

You can control the authorization using M_BEST_BSA authorization object in ME29N / ME28 transaction code. Allow only required document types in the user role for the required Release codes. Check with Basis. You may need to create a separate role for PO release.They will be able to help you.