cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner function Sold-to Party (number 00000038) in srm central contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

Could you pls share how partner function 00000038 (Sold-to party) in SRM central contract is assigned by the system?

It's not visible on UI as with other partners like responsible employee and supplier that have dedicated fields in header tab,.so system must be assigning it based on other information entered..

hope you can help verify/confirm..

Dex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dex

Ideally you can have any value in it and is defined in the below SPRO path .

In Partner schema You can do following :

1. Create the partner schema. Enter a 4-character ID, a description, and a long text for the partner schema.

2. Assign partner functions to the partner schema. You can specify the following:

• The levels (that is, header or item level) at which the partner function is used in the schema
    • How often the partner function is used
    • Whether the partner function can be displayed or changed on the user interface
    • Whether the corresponding address can be displayed or changed on the user interface
    • Whether the partner function should appear on the user interface at all
    • A name for the partner schema (this name will appear in the hit list for the search help)

Now assign transaction types to the partner schema in the Define Transaction Types. This establishes a link between the partner schema and the purchasing document.

if you want to put some logic try doing so in BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and in that the method :

BBP_CTR_CHANGE

let me know if this helps

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinita,

my question is, currently, system assigns it in background when I release the contract during manual creation .. do you know how these values are determined by the system? It's not that I entered it manually in then UI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also what is the relevance of this sold-to party when the contract is used in ECC?
Appreciate your help..