cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to set the focus on a specific plant during create and maintain CR's

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,  I'm hoping someone can tell me if the following is possible, and if so, how it might be achieved?

We have a list of plants that are derived based on the Material type, I would like the plant that is in focus to be plant 1400,

If we use plant 1400 as the plant on the initial screen, it will be added first and then plant 1100, 1200, 1300 and 1600 come after it, so this works fine (for create), problem is that we are also using MDG for IBAUs which do not have plants, so setting a plant on the initial UI causes a problem.

We have a Badi that will derive the plants based on the material type, but they end up coming back sorted, so plant 1100 is in focus.

The maintain change request has the same issue, in that when the plant table is presented, it is presented in alphabetical order with 1100 as the plant in focus.

Does anyone know if it is possible to set the focus on plant 1400 (if it exists) on the initial display of the UI? and how this may be achieved?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ken,

IBAUS are not palnt specific hence you will not see the palnt data there.it is just the material grouping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar, Appreciate the response,

However I'm not sure I understand it.  I'm not familiar with the term IBAUS, unless you are talking about the material type?  I'm also confused on " it is just the material grouping"? 

I'm looking to bring up the data for a specific plant for editing on a change request when there are multiple plants.

Thanks

Ken