Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger email output at item level whenever sales order change

ashish_arora6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I customized the output type at item level ZOA6, and created one procedure which further I assigned it to my sales document type.

I assigned a requirement with my output type, and in that if sales document changes then it set sy-subrc =0 else sy-subrc =4. I maintain the condition record also.

And I assigned in output type to partner function CP in configuration.

But output type is not triggering, could you please let me know where I miss the configuration

Regards,

Ashish Arora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ashish,

what is the traffic light of this output type in your sales order, in header output? (red, yellow)

what time have you set in the condition record? (4=immediate, or 3 or...)

TW

ashish_arora6
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

My output is not triggering and it should trigger at item level not at header level.

I maintained medium as 5(external output ) and 4 send immediately.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
output type at item level ZOA6, and created one procedure which further I assigned it to my sales document type.

ashish,

this is an output for item; the output procedure should be assigned to an item category (you mentioned assigned to sales document type). please check the configuration settings.

TW

ashish_arora6
Participant
0 Kudos

By mistake, I wrote that actually it was assigned too item category only

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ashish,

In sales order, at item level, go to output. Paste that screenshot, if this output type doesnot feather there still paste it.

TW

ashish_arora6
Participant
0 Kudos

Due to client policy, I can't take the screenshot.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ashish,

you are giving the name of the output type, can you not paste the screenshot of the output screen, in the order? This will show what stage is the output from processing pov.

Or else put the output type manually in the order, at item level and try to process it successfully. Adding it manually, will not check the requirement set in the procedure for it.

TW

ashish_arora6
Participant
0 Kudos

I can process it manually at item level, but my requirement is it will automatically trigger while saving the sales order

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ashish,

without that screenshot, it is difficult to comment with surety. but as you can process the output type manually, i think that there is some issue with the requirement. that requirement is not getting fulfilled. check this in debugging mode, for more insight.

TW

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

To generate output type in item every time certain changes are made to that item. Then in TCode NACE of your Output Type config General Data tab check following things:

1. Make sure output type is relevant for Multiple print.

2. You should have relevant entries for Program & respective FORM routine in change output. Standard entries are:

Program: SAPMV60A

FORM routine: CHANGE_FLAG

To have this triggered in event specific changes that can't be catered by FORM routine: CHANGE_FLAG. Then you have to get custom change routine developned as per your requirement.

3. Maintain output condition record accordingly.

Also, refer

Thanks, JP