cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output configuration for new customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have a requirement from business saying customer 1000 needs to receive invoices via e-mail and all other business partner need to keep printing output GINV as general one.

I have checked the output condition techniques and found that access sequence 0002 (sales org / billing type key combination ) is assigned to output type GINV. Also access sequence 0002 is assigned to other output types as well.

Now for the new customer 1000 i want the invoice to be send via e-mail. So for this should i add one more table with key combination ( sales org / billing type and customer ) to access sequence 0002.

If i add the table ( sales org / billing type and customer ) to access sequence 0002, then how the system will look for the records? and will it affect the existing output types in the system, because i am adding table to access sequence 0002.

I don't want to change the current setting for rest of the customers.

i have attached the current setting of output techniques for your reference.

Could you please suggest me the solution for the above issue.

Regards,

P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JP,

Thanks for the response.

Can i add table 1. sales org / customer to access sequence 0002, so it will search with the below sequence:

1. sales org / customer

11. sales org / billing type.

For access sequence 0002 we have below access:

Access      Table      Description

10               11          sales org / billing type

If i add table 1. sales org / customer in the access sequence 0002, then it will appear in the second line.

So what setting i have to make that table 1 sales org / customer will appear first in the access sequence.

Can we give our own access number in the system or we first have to define it.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Pramod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRK,

Thanks for the response.

As you suggested to create new access sequence Z002 with the below tables and assign it to output type "GINV".

1) Sales org / billing type key combination

2) Sales org / billing type and customer

But access sequence 0002 is already assigned to output type "GINV". If i changed it to Z002 it will affect the existing setting.

I have attached the current setting which is there in the system.

Request you to please assist on the same

Regards,

Pramod

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The "0002" access sequence will not be disturbed as it is already in use with other output condition types.

The " Z002" will be assigned to your GINV output condition. You can check the same in your testing server before moving it to PRD.

Regards,

SRK

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

In addition to what SRK has suggested, the key to this requirement is how you place your condition table in access sequence. Ideally, it should be:

1st Access - sales org / billing type and customer

2nd Access - sales org / billing type

If you don't follow Specific to General principle for defining Accesses in access sequence. this will impact your existing setup.

Thanks, JP

Note: Your post is unmarked as question, as this a basic question related to access sequence configuration.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can copy the " 0002 "  access sequence as " Z002"  and include the table with customer sales org / billing type and customer .After regenerating you need to assign it to "GINV"  output condition type.

Make sure that access sequence " Z002" has 2 tables

1)sales org / billing type key combination

2) sales org / billing type and customer

Let others share their opinion too.

Regards,

SRK