Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDGF Rule based workflow Issue - Agent field is empty

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a sample rule based workflow consisting just 2 steps for MDG Finance creating a cost center. I am just trying to achieve first step..i,.e Requestor transitioning to approver stage. I tried to search in SCN but could not find any resolution to such issue.

When I configure like in below screens, workflow unable to find the agent I configured to did not go to approver step. I am not thinking yet about approving from approver step. Just initial transition from requestor to approver. I checked WF-BATCH authorization and assigned xxx86 workflow to it also added CR steps. Please see below screens and suggest what else is missing.

and nothing in non user agent table..just empty as I just started configuring first step and hoping to go to approver step once my workflow finds the agent.

Anything is not correct here..?

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Just a question, is the dialog user id is USPKADI or just PKADI ?

If PKADI, then no need to put prefix US, just maintain only the user id PKADI in the User Agent Decision Table and try again.

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

Please refer to the below link which tells abt how WF behaves,hope it will help u.

http://a248.g.akamai.net/n/248/420835/ec9f1f59024cb64c7e3dd331f440e78f572e88d6d85adf59ee62d5682242a1...

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MDG User,

I tried with removing US*** and issue remains same.. I was thinking is there any other configuration is missing? MDGF is just installed and configured

As I mentioned WF-BATCH does have all authorization

rule based workflow XXXX86 Is already assigned to CCT1P1 CR.

Added all WF Step no as mentioned above. 0,1,2,4 into CR.

tried with removing US prefix infront ot my userid in user agent table.

what else?

Hello Shankar,  Thanks I referred the link previously to verify the same..Pls review above steps and let me know what else is missing. Its new MDGF box

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have verified all the workflow incl event type linkage and configuration steps as documented above and it looks good.

Another note is If I Test through program CL_USMD_WF_SSW->FIND_PATH_PROCESSOR Method,

I am getting agent configured plus the next step and status successfully through above program. Even I can see those agent values from BRF agent table during debugging . This means that workflow configuration plus BRF SV and Agent table is correct right?.

However when I create a CR through NWBC, Create CR stuck with Agent Finder Group and the agent value looks empty in workflow container as stated in my original message.

Also I got ST22 dump with below info and I don't have idea what it is after I complete my NWBC CR submission.

Overall questions is : Why NWBC rule based workflow not working to get agent value when above program gets me the agents..is there something inactive or missing? anyone have experienced this in MDG Finance at the time of Cost center governance

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

After every time you submit a CR, whether the above mentioned dump occurs ?

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes..Everytime when I input all the mandatory fields through NWBC CR UI and click submit.

but not from manual execution through CL_USMD_SSW->FIND_PATH_PROCESSOR ( agent captured from BRF agent table is OK).. Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Could you please check if below OSS notes are applicable to your MDG release ? If so try to implement and check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shankar for sharing that document. However, as a courtesy, please share the original link from SCN and not from external sources: