cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD order credit releasing process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are marking some customers as focus customers where we will give them a special feel to be part of our company.

So we have marked some customer as a focus customer in Customer master data (In Sales area data tab there is an option to select focus from Product attributes column)

Now at the time of creating the order thorugh CIC0 we can identify that it is an focus customer.

However we want that when the order stuck in Credit engne then credit team can also see that it is focus customer order & they need to give a special attanetion to that order while releasing from VKM1 T code.

Can you please help us to know whether there is any possibility to identify the same while order releasing.

Regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rohit,

did I understood you correctly - you wish to have a separate field in VKM1-VKM4, which would serve as an indication that this customer is a 'focus' one, you did not mean that you always wish to block orders for such customers, is this correct?

If all you wish to do is exactly that and if the company can afford some budget for development, then I suggest that you have a look at sap note 779389 - VKM*: Extend list with user-defined fields, it describes what you need to do.

I am not 100% sure that I understood which field you refer to.

Could you add a screenshot (don't forget to clear the confidential info before posting the attachment)?

Despite that, if you can explain what is the business meaning of a 'focus' customer (does it mean more risky, or VIP or something completely different), maybe I could try to suggest some alternative option, which could be achieved with customizing settings.

Edit: no need for screenshots from the master data, apologies about that part. I should avoid logging in to SAP systems when I am half-asleep.

Message was edited by: Veselina Peykova