cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Access Requests - Error while approval

0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I am working on GRC AC 10.1 SP 11 and we are facing an issue with access requests. When a request contains several roles for a user (a FireFighter user) and this request is approved, at the end, provisioning does not happen. In fact, if we search the request and we  click on "Administration" button, we see this:

There is no dump (in GRC or ERP system) and no error message in SLG1 and in GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD tcodes neither.

¿Any idea?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the audit log report of the request? I had faced the same issue and the audit log report was triggering the issue at communication method.

Using the audit log report I was able to fix the issue successfully.

Thanks,

Priya

0 Kudos

Hi Priya!

Do you mean this audit log report?

If so, here i didn´t have any useful information, no error message were displayed after the last approval

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emiliano,

The audit log should show all the information about the request. Who raised and who approved and when it was approved along with the path. Could we get the information to check/ point out where the problem is?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi Priya!

I have analized the audit log and errors do not appear, ¿any other idea?

Thanks!

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

FF user is to be assigned FF id and not roles in a Super user access request. could you provide teh details of the request

regards

plaban

0 Kudos

Hi Plaban!

The original request consists in several roles to be added to a FireFighter User; it is a "change user" request, not a "super user access request"

Regards,

Emiliano