cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realignment of CVCs with Fixed (Locked) Cells

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have searched SAP Help and this network but have not found an answer to this question.

If we have fixed a cell (right click-fix cell) for a Key figure value during interactive planning, and then perform realignment on CVC that contains this fixed cell, does the cell remain fixed after the realignment have taken place.

For example.  Forecast Override Key Figure is fixed with a value of 10 for Period 201301 CVC: Material:A Plant: B  Customer C:

I then perform realignment   From Material A to Material A, From Plant B to Plant X From Customer C to Customer C.

Will the value of 10 still be fixed for Period 201301 ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello;

The locked cell in the data view in a planning book will be over raided by the new values in the key figure fixed with updated realignment values of key figure Forecast.

The outward appearance of the cell lock for a key figure does not mean locking in live cache level.  

Regards;

Arava Santosh.

0 Kudos

Thank You Arava.  I understand that the value will now be added (Depending on whether I choose Add or Overwrite in my realignment step).  But assuming the target (new) cvc did not exist.  and the source CVC had values that were fixed.  Should I expect to see the outward appearance of the cell lock on the new CVC.  I am asking this because I have just realigned data from one CVC to another and notice that although the data was indeed moved, the new CVC does not show the Cell Fxing indicator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I understand your concern but here cell fixing indicator you might see even after the realignment data adds to your CVC plan.

Regards

AravaSantosh

Answers (0)