cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geo-reporting via Galigeo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm experimenting with the GEO-reporting in Lumira 1.29. The standard Geo-maps work without a problem, but now i downloaded the Galigeo extension and i can't get any results.

My dataset has XY coordinates that i should be able to use raw (without creating a geo-dimension as you need to do for the standard maps), but when i use these, i get the message "the dimensions look non-geographic"

Any idea on what my problem might be?

The coordinates work & are correct, because like i said: i am able to generate a geographic hierarchy based on them that show correctly with the delivered ESRI maps

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got a swift answer from the product manager :

As you could have noticed already, Galigeo for Lumira does not require you to create a geographical dimension when drag-n-dropping your dimensions in the feed input.

For this reason, the X and Y dimensions should be called either « X » and « Y », or contained « Lon », « Lat » or « Longitude », « Latitude » in their name.

For example, in your case, rename « wgs_x » to « wgs_lon » and « wgs_y » to « wgs_lat » and it will work.

Note that this obligation will be mostly removed in the next release of the product, as the detection of X and Y dimensions will be improved.

This solved my issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tom - please contact Galigeo on this issue directly