cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA Cloud - Service stopped ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,,

Suddenly SAP Stopped  the services for my SAP HANA Cloud trial account.  May I know what's the problem with the account as suddenly stopped services for my account.

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

do you mean that some of your applications stopped ? I ask this because you wrote "service".

Did more stop or only a specific one.

You can follow here news related to the hanatrial landscape : --> see the bottom of the page where it says

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

Thanks for the reply.

I meant I am not able to access my hana trial cloud account. For the same i got the auto mail saying "account is stopped" and to use cloud account please upgrade.

I am not able to access work bench.

Thanks

Kapil

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Kapil

could you please post here the URL you are invoking?

Please also attach a screenshot about the content of the email that mentions that account is stopped and you need to upgrade.

Thank you and Regards

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ervin,

I am able to login in to the SAP HANA CLoud Portal but not able to do any work as it's redirect me directly to login page.

URL For my cloud work bench :

https://s6hanaxs.hanatrial.ondemand.com/sap/hana/xs/ide/autologon/?a=s0014075794trial&p=hanaxs&h=acc...

Here is the snapshot of the mail I got :

Please help!

Thanks

Kapil

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Kapil

as for the email you received:

ok so you can log on to the trial account just one application (IoT MMS) is stopped and can be strarted manually by you in the hanatrial cockpit.

As this is a trial account this might happen (see above posted announcement thread).

In case you'd like to avoid this you need to "ugrade" to a paid account (i.e. that is not trial) , so in my opinion what you experience with trial is 'works as designed'.

Best  Regards

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not one application , now I can not create any new application on my account. It's like my account is no more of any use.. can't do anything.

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Kapil,

could you please name couple of examples (with screenshot if possible)  for better understanding, what is not working exactly ?

Thank you,

Ervin