Did you mean: 

Billing Error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Iam facing a problem in billing,

1. Created an SO.

2.Delivery

3.Billing.VF01 and saved.based on that excise invoice is also created..

again when i come back to VF02 than click on accounting. Iam not able to view the Customer Debit entry.only the exsice duty entry is showing.

Checkedin 1.G/L account is asgined,2.Pricing procedure.also in condition tpye.

kindly help me out in solving this Error.

regards,

sathish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After Creating Billing document and Excise invoice,Release Billing document beacause some error in Billing document.Go to VF02 in initial screen itself Top right side release flag is there.After clicking release indicator system give error message mostly G/L account error.

Raghu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

As it looks, you are dealing with excise invoices. To generate a commercial invoice you would have create an invoice (output F1 or F2 depending on your company's invoice type) again by going to VF01 and give the billing type and save it. This will then generate the accounting document for the customer.

prasanna

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

1. Display the invoice and go to Environment->Acc. Det. Analysis. Check if the correct G/L account has been determined.

2. Check G/L account tables and also check if the invoice has positive value.

Regards,

Palani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palani,

1. during the invoice Enviroment > Acct Det.Analyasis> here not able To select any thing their.

2. I have checked it that all are fine.

regards

sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

In such type of transaction (concerning Excise), there would be 2 outputs, 1 - Excise (output type JEX) , 2-Commercial invoice (output type F1, F2 or a custom type). What you have created is only the excise invoice. This would not generate any debits to the customer but accounting entries are generated only for your excise.

Kindly follow the process explained by earlier, if you want the customer's account to get debited

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has the accounting document been created