Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resync of Technical System not possible due to missing Data Supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

when i tried resync it says missind data supplier

becaz of this i was not able add product system to logical component when i tried to create mopz and select SID and version then the Product system is missing it is very urgent any suggestion will be great help

Kindly suggest some thing on this

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

To overcome the issue you could follow steps from SCN doc at

Sometimes we get an annoying error message 

To avoid this error refer SAP Note 1766713 which tells to execute one standard report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM with options as in screen

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

the which u specified that show the note was not released some body suggest me some times sap to make changes in existing note they lock the note for 2 days i also wait for same note if u want u also check it shows message note is not released

Regards

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked with the report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM to omit the manual data ? If possible try to use the report & resync the SLD data.

Regards,

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

First Resync the ABAP system to the SLD system with the help of RZ70

Then check the connectivity of SLD and LMDB.

Run the transaction SOLMAN_SETUP and goto the preparation tab and check the LMDB setup option

Check whether the SLD is in green status or not. If it is in red status , first try to correct it and then after this resync the ABAP system from SLD.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thans for reply

i did the same i connected ABAP sys to SLD through RZ70 first it shows some error of rfc then i sort that now it is running fine but in tcode SOLMAN_SETUP when i was checking LMDB setup

the SLD was in red status how to correct it i tried but not able to do the same

send some docu for that

Regards