Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import FIORI Icons in Personas RDS

former_member313514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per Personas RDS package, we have imported FIORI based flavours in our system.

Flavours and images have been imported successfully, though we are unable to import the Fiori icons as per RDS documentation.

When we use transaction /PERSONAS/ICONS to import the zip file of fiori icons, we get a message

Message class: /PERSONAS/MESSAGES

message number: 315

No icon imported

This worked fine when we applied the same RDS in our showcase system in November 2015.

Debugging the code of this tcode, seems like it is unable to handle the ZIP folder.

If we dont use ZIP, SAP has added a validation which checks that ICON names hsould start with Z.

Any suggesstions/tips ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I remember experiencing the same issue when I added the RDS content to the AWS Personas instance.

My solution was replacing the names to start with Z or just defeating the error message in debug mode during the import (forgot which one)... it was tedious but worked in the end.

I reported the problem but it sounds like this was not yet fixed in the RDS content

former_member313514
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tamas, we also renamed them to start with Z and uploaded them in our system.

Meanwhile i have also created an OSS message, so SAP could provide a fix for other customers  using RDS.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurjeet,

Could you please clarify about the Personas patch level you use in your system?

Thanks,

Cris

former_member313514
Participant
0 Kudos

We are using Screen personas 3.0 support pack level 2.