cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data load from SAP ECC or CRM into S/4HANA Marketing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since one cannot load data into S/4HANA Marketing via SAP LT I wonder what mechanism is available.

Can somebody confirm the OData service route is the only one - beside flat file load (to load contacts and interactions)?

Has the OData service integration to be done via SAP HCI or PI?

Does SAP provide any IFlow integration content for this integration?

Thanks for any answer.

Thierry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joerg_losat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thierry,

currently we offer the OData Services and the CSV Import to load data into the S/4HANA Marketing.

You are able to use either a point to point connection from your source system to S/4 HANA Marketing or to use HCI/PI as middleware. It depends on your own requirements. Both are possilble ways.

We are aware to have a closer integration with SAP ERP and SAP CRM.

Best regards,

Joerg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joerg for the confirmation. Does SAP provide any pre-built iFlow integration content for HCI/PI? Or is there any plan to do so?

These iFlows would take Idocs from ECC/CRM and convert to OData service.

If SAP does not provide this content the integration effort would be expensive compared with the yMKT on premise integration via SLT.

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thierry,

Just yesterday, we released our first set of pre-built integrations based on HCI for twitter and file load scenarios.  Simply go to HCI content hub and filter by "cloud marketing".

A demo video of how twitter data load works via HCI can be seen here: https://youtu.be/tc59Nn7x8cY

I will be publishing a blog soon with more details.

Thanks

-Bharath

joerg_losat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thierry,

as far as I know it is not available at the moment. We have it on the roadmap, but I cannot say something about the timeline. Sorry for it.

Best regards,

Joerg

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen the RDS for S/4HANA Marketing data load. Unfortunately it is not geared towards SAP backends as the input file is only for flat files.

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes that is correct for now.  SAP ERP and C4C integrations are in the roadmap. 

Answers (0)