Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to block payment transaction data field for some users

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good day.....

I want to restrict the payment transaction field in XK02(change vendor) for some users, say intenders. For Sr GM only i want to enable the payment transaction in XK02.

I only want the payment transaction field should be enabled for higher authorities....

Is that possible?? Kindly help

Regards

Praveen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

I am not sure, Could you refer the SCN link

Regards

SS

8 REPLIES 8

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yon can create transaction/screen variant for particular users in SHD0.

See also step-by-step guide Transaction Variant - A Step by Step Guide for Creation - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

OR

try field level authorization

0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for your reply.

I created one variant and applied the restrictions for disabling create & change option.

After that i went for creation of new tcode in SE93

After that i checked again in XK02.But now in XK02, in general data "payment transaction" is not appearing.

Kindly assist

Regards

Praveen

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

I am not sure, Could you refer the SCN link

Regards

SS

0 Kudos

SS,

That link already i tried. It's fully disabling the payment transaction field. I want if for some particular users. How is that possible ??

Regards

Praveen

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

You can create the new Z role with all required authorizations  and assign the same to particular user id.

Regards

SS

0 Kudos

SS,

Kindly note that in the link u provided, i checked it. That is same as OB23. In ob23, if we select display for payment transactions, it will disable for all users.

Kindly check the screenshot.

If we select Display here it will be disabled for all users.

Regards

Praveen

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

The snapshot shows global settings. I need to check with my security team. you have to create the new authorization role define the relevant objects with values. you can refer the SAP Note 1895612 - BP checks Authorisation Object S_TCODE with XD01, XD02...

Regards

SS

0 Kudos

Hi SS,

I also tried the way that Micheal explained. But that restriction is also not working. Kindly tell me whenever u discussed this matter with ur security team as this is a serious issue given to us by management.

Awaiting ur reply

Regards

Praveen