cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in my interface i pushed idoc from R3 system and it wenty well but i couldnt see the file on target side ,and i want to reach the sourse side and do that process again how can i do this automatically.

regards

Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if u dont want to have a new idoc generated u can try with we05 where u can reprocess the same idoc...i havent tried that option but i came to know from my colleagues

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Log on to MONI and see if you have recieved the Idoc in XI. If yes, do you get a sucessful flag in MONI?

if yes look into comm channel moniroting in RWB . What is the status of the recieve file adapter.

1, Also, you can automatically restart error messages in XI. Look into this blog for details,

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

2. If you want to resned the idoc from the source system, look into MONI and get the Idoc number from the Idoc controil record and then go to We 19 in your R3 system, select existing Idoc--> give the Idoc number and then execute --> start outbound proceesing.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't find the entry in XI SXI_MONITOR, then go to we02/we05 in snder R3. There you will find the reason why your IDoc was not pushed.

Use we19 to re-process the IDoc.

Regards,

Puloma.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if u know the idoc number go to we19 and reporcess it....here a new idoc will be generated.