cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling sales output determination BA00 using status profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need some assistance. I have configured the Sales order confirmation BA00 (EDI output) to be automatically generated on saving the order. Now I need to control the same when using status profile. In the status profile created, I have given two status Open and Release. When open, the delivery cannot be created until someone changes it to release. Now I need to stop the Order confirmation also to be stopped. For this I added the Business transaction Confirm order  and made it forbidden, but still on saving the Order confirmation BA00 is being generated. Is there any way to stop it.

Please let me know

Niladri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are modifying the Status of an Order from Confirm order to create Delivery status do you see any changes in GBSTK - Overall processing status of document in VBAKUK Table.

If so then you can include the GBSTK in your Output catalog for maintaining condition records.

Kindly check.

Regards,

SRK

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This status is affected by very many things and it can only be A/B/C/blank, so I'm not sure this helps OP... Not to mention that configuration / custom development to do that is far more complex than a simple routine.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The requirement routine is the standard way to stop output proposal. You can't stop output determination altogether. If you are already using a routine then I'm very much confused by this post. One way of doing something (which works and is standard) is not good enough? Why?

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Add a requirement to the output and check the status in the requirement routine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena

Thanks , I am aware of this, but wanted to check if anybody has any idea of using status profile to stop output determination.  I had to use status profile for some other block and wanted to use same for output determination.

I am already using a routine in the output determination to control it using the user status.

Thanks

Niladri