cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work manager 6.3 app: support of device on Windows 10?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I was wondering if any of you had some information about the support of SAP Work Manager 6.3 app on windows 10.
I can find information related to the SMP support but not for the application support.

I have downloaded the MOB_WM_WPF03_0-80001068.EXE file on Windows 7 and it is working but I was wondering if it is supported on Windows 10.

Thanks for any valuable input.

Have a nice day,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thomas,

The latest WPF client available in the SMP3 SDK is supported on Windows 10.  The reason you don't see it listed under Work Manager 6.3 is that at the time it was released the version of the WPF client they released against was not certified against Windows 10.  Your best bet would be to use the latest WPF client and if needed re-apply the Work Manager branding (or your own).

They are also making a number of improvements to the WPF client coming up in the next release so you will probably want to stay current as the client continues to evolve.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for that really interesting answer.
Any insider on a next release date? We're looking to buy some device and the Windows 10 platform is really an option we would like to take if possible.

Best regards,

Thomas

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sorry, but I have not seen anything regarding a potential release date for SMP3 SDK SP12 so I can't comment on it.

You can certainly move forward with Windows 10 now using the SMP3 SDK SP11 WPF client and then evaluate upgrading after SP12 is available.

--Bill

Answers (0)