Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 Mopz /TMWFLOW/SAPLCONFIG_SERVICES

steven_bier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we  updating Solman 7.1 to SPS 17 after this Maintenance Optimizer show this error message when  i try to start a new Maintenance.

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call http://hostname:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wda_mopz_plan was terminated because of an error.

Note

• The following error occurred in system SOL : Syntax error in program /TMWFLOW/SAPLCONFIG_SERVICES .
  • The error occurred on application server hostname_SOL_00 and in work process 6 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: IF_SOCM_IBASE_CONVERTER~GET_LOGSYS_BY_IBASE_CMP of program CL_SOCM_IBASE_CONVERTER=======CP
    Method: IF_SOCM_IBASE_CONVERTER~GET_LOGSYS_BY_IBASE_CMP of program CL_SOCM_IBASE_CONVERTER=======CP
    Method: IF_SOCM_INTEGRATION_SWITCH~GET_LOGSYS_BY_IBASE_CMP of program CL_SOCM_RFC_DESTINATION=======CP
    Method: GET_LOGSYS_BY_IBASE_CMP_N of program CL_CHM1_INSTANCE==============CP
    Method: CREATE_INSTANCE of program CL_CHM1_PROXY_FACTORY=========CP
    Method: IF_SOCM_PROXY_FACTORY~GET_INST_BY_CH_DC_ID of program CL_CHM1_PROXY_FACTORY=========CP
    Method: IF_EX_EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF~EXECUTE of program /TMWFLOW/CL_MO_IM_IMPL_SET====CP
    Method: IF_EX_EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF~EXECUTE of program CL_EX_EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF=====CP
    Method: EXECUTE of program CL_METHODCALL_PPF=============CP
    Method: IF_MEDIUM_PPF~EXECUTE of program CL_METHODCALL_PPF=============CP

System Preparation and Basis Configuration is green !

Thanks Steven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ralf_wahlen3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi steven.

i fixed the issue.

Look at that!!!

checked, called MOPz and runs finish of the open project!

Close! my mopz is working again!

Greets

Ralf W.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you some much fixed my error like a charm

Regards

Emilio

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

steven_bier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,

You made my day, problem solved !

best regards
Steven

ralf_wahlen3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Look at this, fine. So what i mean, i went to snote, download the note , import it into SOL, the snote was in state implem., check if mopz is working again, i got this open Project of the  Update Sol Man 7.1 tp SPS14 in Mopz, that fails with Syntax_error like your case. So, i could close the open request in the Mopz Transaction to completed. Before the Dump occurs, now im fine again! This SPS14 makes me crazy, DVM management, IE11 isnt woking anymore, that  ST22 Dump, etc. etc. ect.

Have a nice weekend

ralf_wahlen3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In Addition, theres another snote 2190421!!

ralf_wahlen3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steven. I faced the same issue yesterday and today in our Sol Man 7.1 SPS14.

I updated the Java Stack with the newest patches today, but no success.

What was your solution? I found iinly another call here in SCN from a guy, that dosnt know 100% what he have done in the past! ABAP Stack a second time updated??Nooo, not possible, with Stack.xml

the SUM runs in a error. Maybe transport Patch x with SPAM, but this was my failure, i have to Update SUM with JAVAonly and then with SPAM ( source was ST-SER 720SP1) I couldnt use SUM for the hole

process. So you found an solution?

Syntaxfehler im Programm "/TMWFLOW/SAPLCONFIG_SERVICES ".

Das laufende ABAP-Programm "CL_SOCM_IBASE_CONVERTE

werden, da es auf

eine Anweisung gestoßen ist, die leider nicht ausg

Im Programm "/TMWFLOW/SAPLCONFIG_SERVICES " ist im

"/TMWFLOW/LCONFIG_SERVICES$46 " in Zeile 21

der folgende Syntaxfehler aufgetreten:

"Type "TY_CHECK_RESULTS" is unknown"

" "

I think its an SAP error, not a BUG! I installed ( SPAM) the newest CTS_PLUGIN SAPK-20018INCTSPLUG with SPAM (calcul. queue)

So, the error points to the packages, my opinion.

Greets

Ralf W.