cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS_PLUG 2.0 SP18 - Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We have been operating on CTS_PLUG 2.0 SP13 for many months now and have been having quite a few issues (mainly around the "slowness" of performing imports and all the checks it goes through).

We found a note that said SP15 should fix these issues.

I got our Basis resource to update but I see the latest is SP18.

We are on SolMan 7.1 SP10....I'm assuming CTS_PLUG 2.0 SP18 is compatible? I'm pretty sure this is ok.

However, my main question is around managed systems. As you know we have to distribute the plugin to all our managed systems. Is there prerequisites of these managed systems to be compatible with CTS_PLUG SP18?? If so, what are they as I'm struggling to find this information.

Just want to make sure this plugin is compatible with ChaRM and all the managed systems in our landscape (ECC, BW, SRM etc)

Thanks

Shaun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The above post was made by me (sorry just used my S account by mistake).

CTS_PLUG has been updated in Solman to SP18 and we have then distributed this to ECC and a few other systems. This has worked fine.

However, we have hit a roadblock with BW and we are getting this error:

This occurs when we try and distribute the plugin. We also get this error when we try and refresh the import queue (import queue refreshed fine before we tried distributing the plugin).

I've got Basis resources looking at it now but if anyone knows of the issue, please let me know.

Thanks
Shaun

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This might be TMS configuration issue rather than plugin issue.

-Yogesh