Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reuse Data model - Activation error

puneet_gupta1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Activating a custom data model - Reuse mode, throws up a error stating " Table /1MD/MD______04A (Error adjusting the database)"

So i Followed by adjusting the database using (tcode se11), adjust and activated the database. This throws up warning that index id 01 could not be created in the database. although index exists for the table. The index shows up as activated but a warning 'Doesnt not exist in the database.'

An image of the data model entities attached. All

I searched in SDN community but couldnt get any answer or clue as to why data model is throwing up error while activation. Any clue will be helpful . Thanks in advance.

Regards

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

puneet_gupta1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Any help would be appreciated. I m using MDG 8.0.

Best Regards

Puneet

Binoy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet , Did you try adjusting the DM using report USMD_ADJUST_STAGING.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

Probably you might have removed one of the key field or changed the primary key field in the Data Model for the TYPE 1 entity but some data is still present in the table.

So please try deleting all the data from the generated table and try again activating it.

puneet_gupta1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi MDG User,

The generated tables do not have any any entries. SAP documentation says the tables are generated automatically on activation. If not then we can use option "Generate Data model specific structures" to generate structures. So i did exercise this option and the generated tables are in 'active' stage.

But the error persists. Is there any thing i missed while creation of data model ?

Regards

Puneet