cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split for Foreign Trade data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While I am combining multiple invoice for the same customer same material the invoice are getting split due to the Foreign trade data. I tried to change the VTFL header config by changing

at item level

Copying requirements   004  Deliv-related item

Data VBRK/VBRP         001  Inv.split (sample)

header level

Copying requirements   003  Header/dlv.-related

Determ.export data

Assignment Number      E

Reference number       A

I have saw many post in SCN and made the changes as per the suggestion but still its not working. Could anyone please help me on this.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe you're doing export scenario, if this is so then have a look at below mentioned thread. Issue is with your customization settings, please feel free to ask in case you need any further assistance on this. Thanks.

foreign trade - invoice split | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply.

I tried all the configuration changes but still its getting split due to the foreign trade. Could you please let me know if there is any include where i can by pass this foreign trade.

Please help

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

So can you please confirm that what has been maintained in Determ.export data option for your VTFL settings? If empty then try with 'B' there and let me know what you got in return so that further options can be suggested accordingly. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After changing the config i am getting the same error.

plit analy.

Split due to different header data

Fld Name                        $000000001           $000000002

Number of foreign trade data i  0000000767           0000000768

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks a Lot for the Quick help.

I have made the below changes and now its working.

Copying requirements   003  Header/dlv.-related

Determ.export data     B

Assignment Number      E

Reference number        Blank.

Thanks Again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar, that's why i've referred you to view that post. It would be great if you please close the thread. I believe i don't deserve reward points for this. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The copy control setting more relevant for your case would be "Data VBRK/VBRP 001  Inv.split (sample)" @  header level.

Please try to copy this routine in to a new Z-routine and make use of the field "ZUKRI" to see if it can serve your requirement.

Please check and revert.

Regards