cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a JDBC to file scenario, through the sender JDBC channel, the scenario is fetching records, i want to know is there any technical restriction on the amount of records(size in MB), that can be fetched to the XI from the external database.....

null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Also see the below link which was refered by Prabhu

Regards

Chillla

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in one of my POC's i had to retrieve 30,000 records (Text and date data from 6 fields in a table) i wasnt able to do it. but yess when i limited the data strike for 8,000-10,000...not sure how much MB will this count to

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

See the below info from SAP Note :831162

• Q: After configuring a large amount of JDBC Adapter sender channels, the J2EE Engine becomes very slow and some services start to block. How can I solve this issue?

• A: Up to and including XI 3.0 SP13 each JDBC Adapter sender channel permanently consumes a J2EE application thread. To solve this issue, increase the number of configured J2EE application threads using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool ("cluster-data" -> "Global server configuration" -> "managers" -> "ApplicationThreadManager" -> "MaxThreadCount").

Starting with XI 3.0 SP14 application threads are allocated on demand by the JDBC Adapter and returned to the thread pool after it has finished the polling sequence, so thread shortage situations will typically occur much more rarely than with earlier SPs.

Regards

Chilla

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

U will find ans to ur problem here

Regards,

Prateek

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos