cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landing Page - email from a friend to a friend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I need some help .. I need to manage a newsletter flow. The scenario is the following:

a costumer (belongs to a defined target group) receive an e mail where he has to insert a FRIEND's address for getting a discount.

After that,  this new FRIEND will receive a e mail too.

How should I store the new FRIEND's address in hybris contact list in order to send him the mail?

Thanks a lot!

It is quite important!!!

Cristina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend to create an interaction - the interaction contact details can be transfered within this interaction - so Hybris Marketing will create this interaction contact automatically, if not already available.

You also have to set up a trigger-based email campaign, where the specific type of this interaction is defined as the trigger for the campaign.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to use the code at page 152 of the Extensibility guide(the following pic is just the first part)

But the contact is not uploaded in hybris!!!!!

steffens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

The screenshot shows the code of the custom landing page integration which requires a report to be executed regularly as a background job. The report processes the actions and creates interactions which lead to new contacts in the system.

Have you tried executing this report ('CUAN_CONTENT_PAGE_EXECUTION')?

Kind Regards,

Steffen

joerg_losat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

from my perspective you have to create a new Interaction Contact for the FRIEND's data. For this new created contacted you have to send out an email.

Please be aware to consider the permissions, so it depends in which country you are.

Best regards,

Joerg