Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need BADI or Exit when Sales Order Header overall status changes

harikrishna_malladi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have a requirement when the sales order header overall status change(vbuk-gbstk), I need to send response automatically about the updated status of the document to external non SAP system. I tried to find out the BADI and Exit but no luck

Please kindly help me on this. 

Thanks,

Harikrishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are the two FM's which i'm sharing with you after testing at my end, please check these and let me know in case you want any further help on this. Thanks.

C1CE_VBUK_READ

WCB_VBUK_READ

harikrishna_malladi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

Thanks for your quick response.

we already checked these function modules but we need spots where actually the Sales Order overall Status changes. We need kind of user exit or badi which holds the old status and new status. As the status of Sales order depends on the delivery creation we are unable to figure out on how to track the status change of Sales order.

Could you please provide some pointers to achieve this functionality.

Thanks,

Harikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've found one but let me test it at my end 1st as i'm not sure if this will meet your requirement, will update you accordingly for the same soon. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Malladi, apologies for late reply. Well there's no such trigger point to get changes which you want even change document FM's aren't helpful in this case. I believe there are two options to get this. First you've to go for implicit enhancement in MV45AFZZ at FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE and check with the help of your abaper if you've XVBUK and XVBUP workareas at that point then from there you can get old and new values of order status by using compare logic. Also, old status can be stored to some Z* table and comparison can be made from new status accordingly.

There's another option in program RV45PFZA at FORM USEREXIT_SET_STATUS_VBUK and by using this you can store customer reserved statuses from field UVK01 to UVK05 of VBUK. Get the status stored in any of these fields for header and put the processing logic that when this status will be updated response will be sent automatically to non SAP system. Similarly FORM USEREXIT_SET_STATUS_VBUP is for line item statuses, you're having all the desired workareas to cater this, just check and let me know in case you need further assistance on this. Thanks.

harikrishna_malladi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Rehman for your timely help.

Thanks,

Harikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mention not but can you please share that which option you went for to achieve this requirement? Also, thanks for updating the status.

Answers (0)