cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA Cloud Portal-Fiori Launchpad Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created one SAP UI5 application through HANA Cloud Portal and  publish it to SAP HANA Cloud Platform.

I am creating this behalf of my SAP Cloud for Customer for Ticket. And I have taken Standard OData which is available in SAP C4C System.

During creation of my project I have selected SAPUI5 Master Detail Kapsel Application.

For creating this app I have followed one SCN post posted by Gaurav Dey "Developing a simple C4C Extension Application Using HANA Cloud platform"

Everything's are ok and my app is working fine. Have a look of my application.

After that I launched HANA Cloud Portal Service and created a fiori Launchpad site and created one App tile and catalog also.

and register to SAP Fiori Launchpad.

Now my Fiori Launchpad is ready.

But the problem is , when I am going to click on it I am getting one error and not able to open it.

after this error i have checked my project "Component.js" file and saw some error there.

and also I got some error in my Detail.controller.js file.

But when am going to select Index.html file and click on run button my app is working fine.

So the question is why these errors are coming ?

Why my Fiori Launchpad  is not working ?

Kindly help me.

Thanks & Regard's

Manoj Kannaujiya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I recommend to check the second part of this blog post that describes in details how to create a catalog (define permissions), register to FLP and more.

Regards,

Ifat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ifat,

Could you please tell me ,what is the available OData Service for creating a new ticket in SAP Cloud for Customer.

And what kind of fiori application I have to select during creation of  HCP.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

Answers (0)