cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving the Sales organization data screen to Main selection screen in VA45 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have got a requirement to perform a change in the standard transaction VA45.

In VA45 we have a button Organizational data in the Application toolbar.

We need to remove this button from the application toolbar.

And we need to move the fields in this organization data screen to the Main selection screen in VA45.

Need to copy the fields (Sales Organization, Distribution channel, Division, Sales office and Sales group) below the Sold to Party.

Could anybody provide some suggestions to perform this activity.

Regards

Samee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is no longer needed then kindly close the discussion, see this blog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have found some Standard SAP notes for adding new fields in the VA45 selection screen.

SAP Notes

But we cannot use them as our SAP version is different.

We have checked with the customer and they have cancelled this requirement.

Thank you for all of your suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

If you want VA45 transaction main screen along with Sales area then you can perform as below -

Go to VA45N transaction

Go to variant and save as variant...

Now here you can hide all the fields which you do not want and save the variant.

If you want this required input fields to be default in VA45N transaction.

Then in SE93 you can put same varinat in "Start with variant".

If you want to transport the variant in Production system then save the variant with prefix CUS&

TR will be generated.

Thanks and Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I have proposed the VA45N transaction instead of VA45.

When we check the output list of VA45 we have the contract item details.

But in VA45N we have only the contract header details.

So the customer is not accepting VA45N .

Regards

Samee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the transaction VA45N.

In VA45 we have more details of the contract when compared to VA45N transaction.

Regards

Samee

0 Kudos

Hi, my post got lost. Maybe due to copy past the help file. I just wanted to show that in EHP6 functionality, SAP provides business function LOG_SD_REPORT_OPT for list optimization. One of the options you get the possibility to new functions in the area of selection-screen, output list and enhancement concept.

You get the possibility to add a large number of selection criteria (that's actually what you want, right?).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peters,

I want to move the fields from the organization data tab to the Main selection screen in VA45 transaction. I need to move the location of the organization data fields. The functionality of the field should remains the same.

Regards

Samee

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Discuss with your ABAP ér to copy the VA45 program into a ZVA45 transaction with the required selection screen details.

In future if there is any requirement to include additional data in the output you can perform the same in ZVA45.

Regards,

SRK

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul,

Have you tried to have a look at VA45N Transaction which SR Kumar suggested you in the first post? With using VA45N, probably you may not need any development.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

Hi Abdul ,

Hope you get the solution as suggested by SR Kumar .

In SAP there is many standard report which is available as per the different layout .

VA45 report have less input fields but more output fields with compression to VA45N .

Same with the other reports also  at Order level We have va05 and va05n for order.

You can search the standard SAP Report .

Regards ,

Dinesh

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check VA45N transaction.

Regards,

SRK