Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas 3.0 user area

former_member193190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The PA30 initial screen is having control name id "GuiDockShell" is parent of "GuiUserArea". here there is panel in left hand side of screen and I am finding it difficult to hide the left hand side panel.

Kindly suggest any way to bring the field out of userArea beyond GuiDockShell, so that I will get the simple screen with no division.

Did anyone worked on this please respond as soon as possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There is a menu option: Settings -> Hide object manager. The command is OBJMGR_VIS so you can have an onLoad script which uses this menu function or enters this command into the command field.

former_member193190
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tamas!!

shailvora
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas

I need your help to find out following

1. I want to set Object Manager as SHOW by default. It is hidden at present. That means every time I open PA20, PA30 or PA40 its hidden. I want this to on SHOW mode by default

2. Is their any way through which I can display HIT LIST also by default without using Search options.

I checked object manager node, but its getting little too technical

Thanks

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

1. Since OBJMGR_VIS toggles the object manager and you always want to see it regardless of its current state, you have to first check whether the object manager is already opened. You can use session.idExists for this. Something like this as an onLoad script should work:

if (session.idExists("wnd[0]/shellcont/shell/shellcont[0]/shell/shellcont[1]/shell[1]")) {}

else

{ session.findById("wnd[0]/tbar[0]/okcd").text = "OBJMGR_VIS";

session.findById("wnd[0]").sendVKey(0); }

2. I don't understand what you mean... what hit list and how do you get there? In general, you just have to use the commands already available in the transaction to get what you need.

shailvora
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas

Thanks for reply.

1. Yea OBJMGR issue resolved. It happened automatically.

2. Please refer the screen shot. This hit list does not show up by default in PA20 or PA30. It has to be fetched everytime. Is their a way in which it can be displayed / set by default

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm not sufficiently familiar with PA30 to know how to get to this 'hit list'.

Try to record your manual steps to get to the hit list. Then you can attach the generated script to the onLoad event.

shailvora
Participant
0 Kudos

Oh Ok. No problem Tamas.

Thanks for your time though

Answers (0)