cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a billing request

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

when i try to create billing request for a service order (using dp90), i am getting the following message :

Field catalog not found

Message no. 0K530

Diagnosis

The field catalog cannot be determined because the output table

structure name was not specified.

Can any one help me with this problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have seen members copy pasting others' suggestions to get points but it is very unfortunate that you have copy pasted the query itself from here

field catalog not found... | SCN

Since you have copy pasted, I just want to ask you whether have you tried the couple of suggestions given there.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi
actually yes I coppied this but I didn't do it for points actually I'm a beginner and this is my first question and yes I did try the suggestion given and I didn't want to comment there because the post was old.
So please sir if you have any idea I would appreciate the help

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What have you tried so far?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created an order service on reference to a service notification for maintenance intervention and when I try to create a billing request I get this message

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alex S wrote:

I created an order service on reference to a service notification for maintenance intervention and when I try to create a billing request I get this message

I did not ask what actions led to the message, I asked what have you tried so far yourself to resolve this?

One does not have to be an expert to use Google to find the existing post (mentioned by G.Lakshmipath above) and try at least some suggestions mentioned there. One just need to be willing to help themselves.