SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM Go live

former_member778197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a question. We are on QA system. When I run F110 payment proposal, ths system gives an error . When I check proposal run log in f110, I saw that no commitment item entered in item 0001 and it is giving a document number that is an invoice document. But this document had posted before FM activate and It has no account assignmnet objects ( commitment item, fund center and fund ). The system will clearing when I run payment. Most probably the system control this account assignments.

We use multi year budget entry. I wanted to fill account assignment objects using FMCCOVR. How can I set up derivation rule for this? I mean What will be source field and target field? Other question is that When we will go live, there will be many invoice without account assigment. Will I need to run FMCCOVR when we go live??? Or How Can we solve this problem? Can anybody guide me?

Thank you very much

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member778197
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

FMCT is not working for multi year budget. I run FMCN but it didnt fill the document.

I will try to do something. I have to read documantation from SPRO. If I cannot success I will ask again.

Best Regards

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use FMCN and FMCT transactions to make FM assignment for all documents, which are still not at the end of their business flow.

Regards,

Eli

chofiana
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take a look at note:

1609379 - Reassignment tools in Funds Management, which one to choose?

Best regards,

Sofía.

former_member778197
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

FMCT is not working for multi year budget. I run FMCN but it didnt fill the document.

I will try to do something. I have to read documantation from SPRO. If I cannot success I will ask again.

Best Regards

0 Kudos

Why would FMCT not work for mult-iyear budget??

Keep in mind, that FMCT alone has no meaning; it should be executed after a reassignment worklist is built, either with FMCN, FMCB or FMCG.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli

When I run FMCT the system gives an error that has message number is FMCF505.

Program RFFMCHAT not supported in multi-year budget

Message no. FMCF505

Diagnosis

You have activated Multi-Year Budget for the FM area. The progr

RFFMCHAT you selected is not supported by this system setting.

0 Kudos

Hi again,

How Can I derive sender fund, fund center and CI  for FMCN. It is coming empty. Receiver fund , receiver fund center is filled by fmderive. What kind of rule set up to derive for sender account assigments?

Thank you

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

'Sender' will be empty in your case, since FM was implemented on later stage. What is important is the eventual 'receiver'.

0 Kudos

Sorry for the late.

I applied this note and it worked. Receivers worked according to FMDERIVE. In fact, I wanted to assignment dummy to all document for previous year. Is it correct to assign dummy account assignment for previous year? If it is correct how can I do that?

Thank you

0 Kudos

Just execute FMCN with the relevant assignment and afterwards FMCT. Whether to assign 'dummy' objects or not, that depends whether you want just to make pass the relevant transaction or you care about its budgetary impact. If the first is correct, then dummy assignment will be OK.

0 Kudos

Thank you Eli

Regards