cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC - UAR, Can we generate UAR data based on the Role Owners ?

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Could you please let me know if we can generate the UAR data based on the Role Owners,

i mean we have set of options(Figure - UAR Options attached) to schedule a background job to  generate the UAR data but couldn't find the options based on the role owners. Is it possible?

One More thing -   As per the note "2066401" - Indirect Role Assignments(Roles assigned to user via Position) cannot be removed from the users. Are they any alternative options that we can achieve to remove the Indirect Role Assignments role  from user through UAR.

we are GRC 10.1 SP level 8.

TIA.

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

To generate the UAR on role owners instead of the managers you have to change the parameter 2006 of AC Configuration settings below SPRO to "ROLE OWNER". As the indirect role assignments I do not see any alternative to do.

I hope this information will help you,

Regards

Rafael

0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Sorry for any confusion in the question , in my case also role owner is the reviewer.

My Question  is Whenever we schedule a background  job to generate the UAR data , we can filter the search and schedule it.. i mean, we can schedule it for a specific user id, for a specific role, for a specific business groups, for a specific user groups and so on...

I was checking, whether if we can filter by role owner and schedule a bg job to generate the data?

Thanks

Rajeev Varma.

0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for the plus information, but unfortunately this is not supported by the product, but I already had seem some members asking for this functionality, I think it is important to place your idea in idea place in the following link, where the most liked ideas are implemented.

Idea Place: Enterprise Home

Regards

Rafael